Friday, January 21, 2011

CAPTURING SUNSET - BELAJAR DENGAN PRO!

I can consider my kid brother as a pro in photography. By definition this is true, since he is making money out of this hobby. Perhaps more than that from him practicing law???

  • Make money selling images (Getty Images - ring a bell?)
  • Getting paid for events photographer
  • Make money conducting crash courses
  • Make money tutoring
  • Selling photography hardwares and such
  • Make money bringing people to exotic locations (local and overseas) for shooting
  • Shoot nude babes (?) - I think he has to pay the model for this
***Tapi, hutang aku bila nak bayar daaa....

Anyway, selepas operasi menembak motocross selesai, kami ke tempat menembak matahari pulok...

Tak jauh, di Seberang Takir saja

Masalah ni... nyamuk! taik kucing banyak! tak sempat maghrib karang! aku tak pandai setting! kasut kotor!

Berkat ketabahan sang adik mengajor si abang, berjaya jugok aku snap a few... consider okay lah, bila take into account aku tak cukup kelengkapan seperti neutral density grad filter, steady tripod dan seumpamanya.






Amacam? Not bad eh. 

I am not going to write down his tips, because I can't remember them. Haha

For that, Mr Google will kindly tell you


Lepas pada tu, whenever I am at the right time and the right place during sunset, I leave the camera setting to "sunset default" and snap away...and most of the time I only have camera phone with me!  See these:-

Oil town of Dongying, China


Sunrise, Damansara

I like this one, Samsung Note 2

Sunset, Damansara, Samsung Note 1

Sunset, Ipoh. Using cheap filter

Sunset, Petagas, KK

Sunrise, Jakarta 1

Sunrise, Jakarta 2

While driving in KK

Sunset from Meritz Hotel, Miri


Madinah!
Subuh, Jakarta. Nampak tak anak bulan?

KLIA2

Phnom Penh, dari bot cruise

Satu lagi Phnom Penh city skyline at dusk

Add caption

Granada, Selepas Maghrib

Toledo

Toledo, sunrise

Toledo, sunset




No comments:

Post a Comment